The Rio 2016 Olympic Games will include a total of 24 teams per gender. Qualification places are allocated to national federations and not teams, with each national federation allowed to have a maximum of two teams representing them per gender (national federations will confirm their teams on July 13, 2016)
Each team must have participated in a minimum of 12 official FIVB Olympic Qualification tournaments as an individual.
- Olympic Ranking List as of June 13: 15 highest ranked
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships The Netherlands 2015: winners
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour
- Beach Volleyball Continental Cup (Continental Final): winners
- FIVB Beach Volleyball World Continental Cup (Olympic Qualification)
Find more details here.